Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Enjoy the simple things in life

I'm very simple person...really am I??????sumtime yes....or might b b4 I'm a bit fussy all the times.. Everytime got money I'll spend it....not Wisely but hmmmmm...Dunno how to explain....I appreciate money more than before... I've learn how hard to earn money... n how difficult to manage d money...huHuuu..it's a part of life....I'm praise to Allah because people around of me very understand and encourage me....


i'm appreciate people around me more than b4.. i love my life now even some how rather i felt sick n tired to face it... but i believe Allah arrange everything perfectly... n as human we need to appreciate and pray for that...


A friend is a crutch when you have a broken heart,
A friend is the glue when things fall apart
A friend is a love that can never let go,
A friend is you and I wanted to know u.......


I have a lot of friend, they come and go out of my life all the times,
At primary school...Huhuhu
Did I have my besfriend???I don't think so, because I'm totally different from them,my interest,my life style...
But they still my friend.....
intan the most beautiful that times, lya like a queen and leader, farah very cute, acu really polite n noy islamic...
fifth of them are our click n gang........
Secondary school not Same,I have bestfriend..
Bai, mai, atul, aniey n apah... miss u all so much... now we have own life..
Uitm the place that I learn how to observed people...nita, jaja, adil, rosya n rumates are my bestie.....
i forgot my super duper talkactive+eat a lot...Min....she's my bestie until now...we still keep in touch...she's good listener...she like childish, huhuhu,
Min sorry for that....Fizzy also nice man....I'm close to him...very helpful...,....I miss all the moment at Uitm Segamat.....
Degree in seri iskandar... hmmm mayb early 2 make d conclusion... hahahaahaha



2009 will end up soon

i hope next year will b much better than diz year......


P/s : Miss my Mickey.... =(

No comments:

Post a Comment